Successfully passing our PRINCE2 Practitioner course will demonstrate that you have been trained and certified to the highest level and attained the necessary knowledge required to lead a PRINCE2 project. Once certified, a PRINCE2 Practitioner can direct and lead a PRINCE2 project in any environment.
The PRINCE2 Practitioner course applies the theory taught at the foundation level and teaches you how to apply it practically. It covers the following:
- Overview of PRINCE2 and the seven Principles at its core.
- The 4 integrated elements. PRINCE2 tailoring and embedding.
- The Customer and Supplier relationships.
- The Themes (Business Case, Change and Progress, Quality, Organization, Risk, Plans).
- How PRINCE2 themes support the core principles.
- The purpose and definitions of the Themes.
- Application of the Themes to given project scenarios.
- Project Products and Management Products.
- Project Roles and Responsibilities.
- The purpose, objectives and context of the PRINCE2 processes.
- Use of Management Products in the Processes and their content.
- Managing Tolerances and Exceptions in the project environment.
- Tailoring to the specific scenario.